Funko is a company that’s all about fun and collecting. Whether it’s vinyl figures, Funko Pops or even Funko Rocks, the company has something for everyone. And for collectors of all kinds of things, Funko finders are the new thing. What is a Funko finder, you ask? Simply put, it’s a little toy that you can use to help find specific Funko Pop figurines. They come in different colors and styles and can be used to identify specific Funko Pop collections. If you’re looking to add a little bit of fun to your collection or just want to make finding those hard-to-find figurines a bit easier, check out these Funko finders!
What are Funko Finders?
Funko Finders are a new type of collectible that are becoming increasingly popular with geeky collectors. Funko Finders are small, miniature versions of Funko Pop! figures that come in a variety of different colors and designs. They’re easy to store and perfect for adding an extra layer of excitement to your collection.
Some of the most popular Funko Finders include the Pop! Television series characters (from Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, etc.), Disney characters (including Star Wars and Pixar characters), Marvel superheroes, and pop culture icons like Doctor Who and Harry Potter. You can also find Funko Finders inspired by upcoming movies like Avengers: Infinity War and Black Panther, as well as classic games like Tetris and Super Mario Bros.
How to buy a Funko Finder
If you’re like most collectors, you love your Funko figurines. They’re cuddly, adorable, and perfect for any geeky collection. But buying them can be a pain in the neck.
Here’s how to buy a Funkofinder without getting scammed:
1. Go to eBay and type in “Funko finder.” You’ll get a slew of results.
2. Beware of fakes and low-quality finds. Always do your research before making a purchase.
3. Make sure the seller is reputable and has good feedback ratings. Check out their pictures and description to make sure everything looks legitimate.
4. Payment should be made through PayPal or the seller’s preferred payment method. Do not wire money unless you are 100% positive that the item is authentic!
The Different Types of Funko Finders
There are a lot of different types of Funko finders out on the market, so it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. Here are four different types of Funko finders and what they offer:
● The Pop! Vinyl Finder: This is the simplest type of Funko finder, as it only uses Funko pop figures as its markers. Thesefindersusually come with a box that holds all the pops you collect, making it easy to check off your collection one by one.
● The Hot Topic Collector’s Edition Finder: This type offinderuses Funko exclusives as its markers, so you’ll need to hunt down a store that carries them in order to use them. Thesefinders usually come with more features than the Pop! Vinylfinders, such as tracking informationfor each figure and built-in light up indicators for when a figure is activated.
● The SDCC Exclusive Finder: As the name suggests, this typeoffinderis designed specifically for collectors who want to snagexclusive Funko pops at conventions like San Diego Comic Con.Thesefindersusuallycome with special features like extra slots for holding figurines or an integrated map so you can track where all your figures are at once.
● The Customizable Finder: If you’rethetypeofcollectorwhowantstobeabletouseeveryfunkopopfigureinthesetupwithouthavingtoadoptanindividualfunkof
Pros and Cons of a Funko Finder
Pros and Cons of a Funko Finder
There are pros and cons to owning a funko finder, but overall they’re definitely becoming more popular with geeky collectors. Here are the benefits and drawbacks of owning one:
Benefits of a Funko Finder:
1. They’re fun – Anyone who enjoys spending time looking at cool Funko products will love having their own personal finder.
2. They make collecting much easier – With a funko finder, you can quickly and easily locate any specific figure you’re looking for, no matter where it’s hiding.
3. They’re affordable – If you’re just starting out in the world of Funko collecting, a funko finder is an affordable way to get started. Prices start around $20-$30, which is significantly cheaper than buying individual figures from stores or online auctions.
4. They can be customized – If you have your own personal style when it comes to Funko collectables, customizing your own funko finder will give you even more control over how your figures look. You can choose what colors and designs you want on your device, which gives it an extra layer of customization and individuality.
5. They make organizing your figures much easier – Having a dedicated place for all your Funko figurines makes it easy to access them when you need them and prevents them from taking up space on shelves or counters in your home or office. Plus
What to do with a Funko Finder
If you’re a fan of Funko figurines, then you’re going to want to get yourself a Funko finder. These devices allow you to scan barcodes on your Funko figurines in order to “find” them and add them to your collection. There are a few different types of finders on the market, so be sure to read up on which one is right for you before making your purchase.
Once you have your finder, it’s time to start scanning! First, make sure that the Funko figurine is clean and free from dust and dirt. If the figurine has any markings or stickers on it, be sure to remove them first. Once the figurine is clean and ready for scanning, place it in the finder and make sure that the barcode is facing down. Scanning should take around 2-3 seconds per figure, so be patient!
After you’ve scanned all of your figures, it’s time to organize them into categories by genre or theme. You can do this by hand or using an app like MyFunko (which is available for both Android and iOS). MyFunko also allows you to share your collections with other Funko fans online, so be sure to check it out if you’re looking for some fun competition!
Funko Finders Are The New Thing For Geeky Collectors. There is no question that Funko Finders have taken over the world of geeky collectors, especially those who love to collect Pop! figures. These vinyl figurines come in a wide variety of characters from all sorts of movies and TV shows, and they are just as popular with adults as they are with kids. If you’re looking for something new and exciting to add to your collection, then a Funko Finder might be the perfect option for you.