If you’re an iOS user, then you know that there are a ton of great tweakbox options available in the App Store. In this blog post, we’ll be sharing our favorite tweakbox iOS 15 videos so that you can get the most out of your iPhone or iPad. From quick fixes to more comprehensive tweaks, these tutorials will help you get the most out of your device and make it easier to live your life onscreen. So whether you’re looking for a quick fix or an all-in-one solution, these videos are sure to help.
How to Add a Custom Keyboard Shortcut
There’s nothing worse than trying to access a app or document and having to use the keyboard. Thankfully, there are a few ways to add custom keyboard shortcuts to your iOS device. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add a shortcut for the Photos app.
To add a shortcut for the Photos app:
1) Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Under General, tap Keyboard.
3) Tap Shortcuts.
4) Drag the “Photos” icon into the “Keyboard Shortcuts” section.
5) Tap “Add New Shortcut…” and enter the following command:
6) Double-click the “Photos” shortcut you just added to open the Photos app. You’ll now have a new shortcut available for instant access!
How to Disable Automatic App Updates
If you’re one of those people who hate having your phone automatically update apps, then this guide is for you. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to disable automatic app updates on your iPhone or iPad.
To disable automatic app updates:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap General and then tap About Phone.
3. Under “Software Update,” tap on the switch next to “Update Apps Automatically.”
4. If you want to be able to manually check for and install updates, turn off the switch next to “Download App Updates Automatically.”
How to Remove Ads from Videos
Are you sick of ads in your videos? If so, here are some tips on how to remove them.
1. Open the “Tweakbox” app on your iOS device.
2. Tap on the “Video Editor” tab.
3. Choose the video you want to edit and then tap on “Ads.”
4. Tap on each ad and then choose “Remove.”
How to Make Your YouTube Videos Play Faster
There are a few things you can do to make your videos play faster on YouTube. Here are some of the best tips:
-Use a fast video encoding format: mp4, h.264, and avi are all good options.
-Ensure that your video is well optimized for YouTube: make use of QuickTime’s compression and framerate controls, and make sure your video size is within YouTube’s acceptable range.
-Enable hardware acceleration in your browser: this will help improve performance on older machines.
-Use a VPN when streaming videos: this will help reduce the amount of data that needs to be transferred over the internet, resulting in improved performance.
How to Change the Default Browser in iOS 15
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to change the default browser in iOS 15. Not only is this a quick and easy task, but it can also help increase your browsing productivity on iOS. To change the default browser in iOS, follow these simple steps: 1. Open Settings from your Home screen. 2. Under General, tap on Safari. 3. In the Safari settings window, scroll down and tap on Default Browser. 4. Select a different browser from the list of options and tap Use Default button to save changes.
How to Disable FaceTime Audio Calling on Your iPhone or iPad
If you want to disable FaceTime Audio Calling on your iPhone or iPad, there are a few different ways to do so.
To disable audio calling on an iPhone or iPad using the Settings app:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap General.
3. Under “Phone,” tap FaceTime.
4. Under “Audio Calling,” tap the toggle switch next to “Enable Audio Call.”
5. Exit the Settings app and confirm that FaceTime is disabled by checking the “Disable Audio Call” checkbox in the call settings section of Messages on your device.
Alternatively, you can disable audio calling from within Messages by selecting a phone number from your contact list and tapping More (three lines at top left of screen). From here, under “Audio Calling,” uncheck the Enable Audio Call checkbox and exit out of Messages.
1. Open the Settings app on your device and tap Device Control .
2. Tap FaceTime .
3. Tap Audio Calling .
4. Uncheck the Enable Audio Call checkbox and exit out of FaceTime .