This 5’11 vs 6’0 Meme Is Making Fun of Tall People
The “5’11 vs 6’0″ meme is making the rounds on social media and it’s definitely not flattering to tall people. In the meme, two people are talking to each other, with one person asking the other if they are taller than 5’11”. The second person then responds with “I’m 6’0”, to which the first person replies “damn, you’re tall”.
The 5’11 vs 6’0 Meme
The 5’11 vs 6’0 meme is a hilarious way to make fun of tall people.
The meme typically features two photos of people, one taller than the other, with the caption “5’11” vs 6’0″.
The 5’11 vs 6’0 meme is often used to make fun of tall people because they are often considered to be more attractive and successful than shorter people.
However, the meme can also be used in a positive way to show that tall people can be just as funny and down-to-earth as anyone else.
If you’re looking for a good laugh, then check out some of the best 5’11 vs 6’0 memes below!
Tall people are often made fun of
1. Tall people are often made fun of. They are called names like “giraffe” and “lanky.” People make jokes about how they need step ladders to reach things.
2. Tall people sometimes feel like they don’t fit in. They can’t find clothes that fit right and they feel awkward in small spaces.
3. Tall people have to deal with a lot of everyday problems that other people don’t have to think about. For example, tall people often hit their heads on doorframes and have to duck down to get through doorways.
4. Despite all of the problems that come with being tall, there are some advantages too. Tall people usually have longer lifespans and are less likely to develop obesity and diabetes.
5. So, next time you see a tall person, remember that they are just like you, only taller. They deserve the same respect and consideration as anyone else.
Some pros and cons of being tall
Being tall has its advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side, tall people are often seen as being more confident and having better social skills. They also tend to be successful in fields that require physical strength, such as athletics.
However, there are also some drawbacks to being tall. For example, tall people often have trouble finding clothes that fit properly. They may also have difficulty fitting into small spaces, such as airplane seats or cars. Additionally, tall people may be at a higher risk for certain health problems, such as back pain or blood clots.
Overall, being tall has both its pros and cons. It is up to each individual to decide whether the advantages or disadvantages of being tall outweigh the other.
How to deal with being tall
Being tall has its advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand, tall people often get noticed and stand out in a crowd. They also tend to be successful in many fields, such as sports, modeling and acting.
On the other hand, being tall can be a bit of a hassle. Tall people often have to deal with things like not being able to find clothes that fit, not being able to fit in small spaces, and always being the center of attention.
If you’re tall and finding it difficult to adjust, there are a few things you can do. First, try to find clothes that fit well and flatter your figure. Second, don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Third, try to embrace your height and use it to your advantage.
Despite the challenges that come with being tall, it’s still a great blessing. Embrace your height and enjoy all the benefits that come with it!
The 5’11 vs 6’0 meme is a popular way for tall people to make fun of themselves. It’s a way to show that they’re not always as confident as they seem and that they sometimes have to deal with the same insecurities as everyone else. Whether you’re tall or short, we hope you can appreciate the humor in this meme and maybe even share it with your friends.